Saturday, 4 January 2014

New Year Finish and a New App

I spent some time Friday working on a pattern I bought from a LQS before Christmas. I wanted to make these before I went on holidays but ran out of time. Then we had the ice storm and power outages so no sewing was going on before Christmas. I was able to get quite a few done, and after messing up the first one, ( instructions need work and I need to read without the TV in the background) I was able to make 7 pockets. The pattern is from Susie C Shore Designs. They hold a lip balm or a jump drive. 


I am trying out the Blogger App on my phone. Not bad but it is much easier to type on the computer. LOL

Barb

2 comments:

  1. are you on a production line xx lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! They would make great gifts when you need a lot of the same thing. Probably good for sales too.

    ReplyDelete